Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Zeal Polarized Sunglasses


Zeal Polarized Sunglasses

All sizes, styles, and frame colors are of Zeal Polarized Sunglasses are now available on Powderfin.com. Featuring...


  • ZB-13 Polarized Lens Technology - Polarized + exclusive color contrast. Reduces glare, relaxes eyes, and enhances vision.
  • ZB Tint - Zeal Optic's exclusive color and light enhancing tint is the most versatile for all day, all conditions use

  • I've been trying out a pair of Zeal Tenacity Polarized Sunglasses for a week or so, and I'm definitely impressed with the lenses. They have a great tint, not too dark, not too light, and they really do crisp things up. I haven't fished with them yet, but I imagine they'll preform well.

    I wear polarized sunglasses every day of every year, mostly because I'm either dealing with snow here in Montana, or getting out on the river when it gets nice. A reliable pair of shades is a must for spending any amount of time chasing flies down a river in search of trout. I would definitely recommend Zeal polarized sunglasses based on comfort, price, and the great lenses.

    Why does Powderfin Outdoors love Zeal Optics? Find out more about Zeal Optics Environmentally Sound Business Practices


    No comments: