Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Annual: Montana Beer Festival

That's right, the Monatana Beer Fest is here! I don’t want to seem too excited about this and risk sounding like an alcoholic, but I like good beer, and I like Montana… so I’ll be celebrating two things I like on April 6th. If you read the blog and you’re in the Bozeman area you should seriously consider it. Powderfin will be represented in force. Two of my current favorite breweries will be there, The Bozeman Brewing Company, and Deschutes Brewing. Do I expand my horizons or stick with the brew I know is great? The potential boggles the mind.

Also, there will be more entertainment than the standard “beer drinkers congregated in one place” type of thing. A Johnny Cash tribute band and Broad Comedy Broads means it’ll be a good time… and 10 Foot Tall & 80 Proof (follow the link and check the lead singer Kris Clone’s tunes out).

~Sconnie


*If you’re under 21, I’m sorry but you can’t drink beer here. You’ll have plenty of time later in life to taste the deliciousness of a fine brew (in moderation of course).

No comments: