Monday, September 10, 2007

SteriPEN Testimonial


Alison Gannett – World Extreme Freeskiing Champion and Global Cooling Consultant


There are times in this world when a new product comes along that changes your life. The SteriPEN is such a product. What first enticed me was the weight and size – just mere ounces and about the size of three pens. Then I got hooked on the ease of use – just push a button, stir for a minute and voila – a clean liter of water. I used it in filthy water and never got sick, even in Pakistan. Once you get hooked on the ease of use, I started only carrying one liter of water in my pack side pocket, with the SteriPEN right next to it. Anytime I was thirsty, I just filled up, stired and was back on my way without even holding up team members. In addition to its use on my expeditions, I have now been using it Mountain Biking, just slipping it in my jersey pocket or hydration pack, saving pounds of weight of water on all day rides. It is so unobtrusive to use, that you can easily treat a glass of tap water at a restaurant while traveling in a third world country. Think of all the petroleum saved from plastic water bottles and the shipping of those bottles from places like Aspen and Fiji. To further help save the environment, SteriPen can be used with a solar reusable battery charger! thanks SteriPEN for helping save our snow and our planet! Alison Gannett"


No comments: